Our client is looking for an enthusiastic Wintel/VMWare/Cloud Support Administrator to join their team on an initial 3 Month Contract.
The ideal Support Administrator will be skilled in Windows Administration, VMWare and Azure administration and will join our Level 2 Support team to manage core business infrastructure.
The role requires technical skills across multiple platforms to ensure operational service levels are maintained while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Provide support of core and critical business systems using service management framework incorporating service request fulfilment, incident, change and problem management processes
- Develop major and minor enhancements to critical business systems
- Provide technical advice to corporate systems team leader and leadership team
- Assist with the management IT infrastructure
Skills and Experience:
- Availability and monitoring of AD/DNS/DHCP Group Policy and period reviews for optimisation and relevancy AD Sites & Services period reviews for optimisation and relevancy Certificate Services (New, Renewal, Revocation)
- Availability and monitoring of Server 2003+ operating systems including backup technologies and techniques Management of Administrator access across environment
- Ability to identify improvements to be made to Azure configurations and billing.
- Availability and monitoring of VMware environment Patch compliance using VUM
- Compute / Storage capacity planning and management
Ideally you will have the following qualities:
- Professional curiosity and ability to learn new skills
- A positive can-do attitude and integrity in your decision making
- A focus on accuracy, effectiveness, and timeliness in carrying out all duties
- The ability to manage work with initiative and leadership
- A collaborative and respectful approach to your dealings with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Working autonomously as well as part of a team.
If you have the skills and experience please apply with a WORD version of your resume.