Our Federal Government Client is seeking two Wintel Systems Engineers.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Manage Information and Cyber Security Risks
- Protect and manage their information and systems
- Detect and respond to cyber security threats
- Provide a secure and robust Cloud platform
- Deliver Digital and Data Services
- Provide clients with end-to-end digital services that improve their productivity and satisfaction with the agency
- Deliver a single view of clients, compliance, enforcement, and other activities that underpin service delivery
- Inform decision making through actionable insights resulting from the analysis of their data assets
- Enable Greater Staff Productivity
- Connect people and information, encouraging collaboration
- Enhance regulatory functions and service delivery to increase efficiency and release human resources for high value business functions
- Provide staff the flexibility to work from anywhere on a range of devices
- "Renovate the Core" Enhance Reliability and Availability
- Establish a contemporary technology platform that delivers modern business capabilities
- Build systems resilient to localised failures and major disaster events
- Simplify systems and leverage Cloud solutions to minimise support overheads
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Proven experience and detailed operational knowledge of the following server-based applications/services:
- Active Directory 2016/2019
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Windows 10 Operating System
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Microsoft technologies administration and implementation.
It is desirable if you have:
- Desirable experience and operational knowledge of the following technologies:
- Kemp Loadmaster
- Commvault Simpana
- System Center Endpoint Manager
- Cybersecurity awareness
- Exchange 2016/Exchange Online
- Skype for Business
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212694
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.