Seeking Wintel System Administrator will provide support to the project by configuring, maintaining and managing the hardware and software systems and other related infrastructure
In this role you will:
- Work collaboratively with project and wider team members to ensure cohesive environment and knowledge sharing.
- Undertake System Administration and Hardware/Software configuration tasks to achieve project work packages.
- Utilise strong initiative to identify point of issue and contribute to solution identification and design, along project guidelines.
- Provide configuration, build, management tasks to contribute to project work packages as per project plan.
- Monitoring of system services and resolution management between internal and 3rd party providers.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and relevant Systems documentation for servers and clients, as required in project work packages
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Microsoft technologies administration and implementation.
- Proven experience and working knowledge of the following server-based applications/services:
- Active Directory 2008 R2
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- Windows Server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Lync 2013\Skype for Business
- Exchange 2016/Exchange Online
- Windows 10 Operating Systems
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Paul Vinay on 02 6245 1725 Reference Number - #189657
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.