Our client is a large utilities organisation looking for a Wintel Security Specialist for an initial 6-month contract based in the CBD. The role may be extended and permanent may be considered.
- Provide technical Windows Server recommendations
- Identify Security gaps within the current Windows Server infrastructure
- Make recommendations around best practice
- Attend change management activities representing Cyber Security DevOps team
- Provide expertise in deploying tactical Cyber Security solutions based on agile Cyber DevOps initiatives
- Participate in Cyber Security incident Response as required
- Experience identifying Cyber Security gaps within Windows Server Environment
- Have a background in Cyber Security/DevOps
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Knowledge of Cyber Security trends
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 195781)