One of our clients is looking for a Wintel Lead for an initial 3-month contract based in Perth CBD.
- Ability to administer VMware ESX\VSphere infrastructure
- Virtual Machine management, managing and troubleshooting ESX Servers, P2V migrations using tools
- Skills in vSphere Capacity Planning & forecasting, virtual network/storage architecture and connectivity planning
- Experience in VSphere OS Performance tuning & management, ESX/VSphere Hardware Upgrade, OS Upgrade
- Skills designing and implementing server virtualization solutions
- Strong Knowledge on troubleshooting skills on Windows server & VMware, administer the active directory services
- Patch management and Antivirus Management, Firmware & BIOS upgrade
- Understanding of capacity planning, performance Monitoring and tuning.
- Hand-on knowledge on various RAID technologies (RAID 0+1, RAID 1, RAID 5 etc.)
- Should have scripting knowledge for scripted installs, Comfortable with using Virtual Center.
To indicate your interest 'Apply Now'
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in detail.