Our client, a large managed services provider, are seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure Manager to work with one of their retail clients. This business has recently decoupled from a large retailer and now need to set up and manage the IT infrastructure which consists of a head office and 500+ retail sites.
Responsiblities will include
- Manage engineering team workload and architectural review
- Plan and implement IT policies.
- Manage multiple streams of work and effectively prioritise and adapt as necessary
- Provide oversight for strategic vendor and partner relationship management.
- Hands-on technical advisory management of team to align with objectives and timelines
- Ensures delivery of day-to-day activities during cutover of systems
- 10 + years plus solid technical infrastructure and management experience.
- Proven team leadership and management skills.
- Strong vendor & stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent project management.
- Strong experience in managing internal IT infrastructure & network interfaces
- Practical experience in developing and implementing a high-performing ITSM
This is an urgent requirement and we are recruiting now. To be considered please submit your cv quoting reference 206185