Our client is seeking a Wintel Engineer with immediate start. A Wintel Engineer to join their IT team to support large clients.
- Implement project tasks such as, but not limited to, migration, decommission, server builds and server configuration.
- Regular project updates to project managers, Team Leader
- Regular reporting of availability to resource coordinator and Team Leader
- Escalation of issues and risks to project managers
- Represent the organisation in customer engagements
- Provide interface between Tools team and Managed Services requirements
- Provide clear and precise standards and documentation for operations and ensure conformity to company documentation standards
- Liaise between the customer and the Operations area with regard to new procedures being implemented and related customer issues
- Provide assistance to Sales, other company personnel and customers as required, or as directed.
- With extensive experience in a server virtualisation implementation role
- With managed service provider background
- Can start immediately or within 2 weeks
- MUST have experience in Wintel, Hyper-V, VMWare, MS Azure and Active Directory
- Willing to work on weekends if necessary
- Understanding in ITIL framework
- Experience in project work
- Ability to work well with a team and excellent communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 183899.
Please click the apply button.