Our client is looking for a Wintel Engineer to join their Perth CBD team. This is an initial 3-month contract with the possibility to extend past this for the right candidate.
- Manage daily IT operations and troubleshooting for Microsoft Exchange and Office 365
- Installing, configuring and supporting Active Directory services, Windows Server and Exchange
- Serve as escalation point for application support and troubleshooting
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Manage deployment and support of Office 365 in mobile environments
- Working experience with Wintel, Active Directory, Exchange and Azure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Experience with infrastructure and server theories, principles and concepts; application infrastructure and standards; networking fundamentals; LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies, Windows
- Knowledge of server virtualization technologies, preferably VMware
- General knowledge of server and Virtualisation Technologies
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 198764)