- Multiple 6 month contracts
- Perth CBD location
- Support Microsoft, Exchange, Azure, VMWare, Citrix & O365 environments
A highly reputed IT company located in the Perth CBD is seeking multiple Wintel Engineer for initial 6 month contracts , based in the Perth CBD. The role will be responsible for the configuration, administration and migration plus on-going support of multiple Exchange, Azure, VMWare and O365 environments.
- Configuration, administration and migration plus on-going support of multiple Exchange, Azure, VMWare & O365 environments;
- Proactive monitoring, issue resolution & request management via the ticketing system;
- Development & maintenance of process automation;
- Looking after our customers' needs and delivering quality outcomes.
- Strong , commercial Microsoft infrastructure deployment & operational support experience;
- Strong Level 3 Wintel experience;
- Exchange and O365 administration experience;
- Proven success managing enterprise scale Citrix & VMWare environments;
- Hands on experience with Exchange, Skype for Business, SCOM & PowerShell
- Expert AD/LDAP, ADFS skills;
- Public Key infrastructure experience;
- Hitachi Storage
- VMWare VCP;
- Thorough understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service & Software as a Service;
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification;
- Strong scripting skills to support automation efforts (PowerShell);
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written);
- Strong ability to troubleshooting and resolve complex problems;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment.
If you are interested and have the right experience, please apply now via the link below to be considered. All resumes will be reviewed & suitable candidates contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams - 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 237539)