Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Windows/Wintel Specialist for a contract with extension options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates to be Australian citizens with AGSVA clearance.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Work in project teams and delivering against the project plans
- Provide technical expertise across Windows technologies
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated technical expertise as Windows/Wintel Specialist
- Proven expertise in Active Directory, Windows Server, Hyper-V, Exchange 2016/Online, Windows 10, Azure & Office 365
- Solid background in Microsoft technologies administration and implementation
- In-depth ability to work in project teams and delivering results as planned
- Experience/knowledge in Citrix, Polycom Video Conferencing, Cybersecurity Awareness, Agile is highly desired
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with AGSVA clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200717.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.