APPLICANT MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
About the client:
The client is embarking on major technology projects that will transform its business and continue its significant technology transformation in a number of areas such as virtualisation, mobility and cloud.
- Provide engineering and design for complex Microsoft environments.
- Strong hands on experience in complex Microsoft Exchange enterprise environments handling exchange environments both in the cloud and on premise.
- Perform upgrades, security, virus protection, spam protection, registry, active directory, editing, system implementation, performance monitoring and problem solving for complex environments, strategic planning, functional management, and deployment of client software for mail migrations
- Configuring, supporting and administration of high availability environments and services.
- Manage and enhance a stable and robust SCOM 2016 monitoring and alerting environment.
- 7+ years' experience with Systems Administration and Engineering in a Windows environment to include Office 365, Active Directory, ADFS, SCCM, SCOM, Windows Server (2012 & 2016), Skype & Exchange.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with influence stakeholders, internal teams and strategic vendors.
- Virtualization experience - VMware preferred - highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience with AWS and Microsoft Azure. Provide coaching, leadership and technical expertise for other engineers.
- Experience reviewing and providing feedback on solution designs.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Vault archiving servers.
- Experienced working within an ITIL framework
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Tertiary qualified (desirable)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Manjita Osta at 0294094718 quoting reference number 191822.
To apply please click the "Apply Now" button and attach a copy of your up-to-date resume (preferably in MS Word format).