Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of an experienced and practiced Windows Systems Administrator for a long-term contract opportunity. This is an initial engagement until June 2020, with extension options and is working from our Client's Belconnen offices.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be required to:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support while adhering to change management policies with regard to system administration tasks, identification of issues and undertaking corrective actions to avoid system outages.
- Undertake System Administration and Hardware/Software configuration tasks
- Monitoring of system services and resolution management between internal and 3rd party providers.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures and relevant Systems documentation for servers and clients
- Assist with project delivery, including system design, deployment and documentation.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Microsoft technologies administration and implementation.
- Proven experience and detailed operational knowledge of Active Directory 2019, Microsoft Azure & Office 365, Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019, Microsoft Hyper-V, Exchange 2016/Exchange Online, Windows 10 Operating Systems
- Experience with, or knowledge of Citrix XenApp 6.x / Citrix XenServer 6.x, Polycom Video Conferencing, SCCM, Backup technologies, Cloud Computing, Network concepts and Virtualisation
- Experience and knowledge of cybersecurity principles and frameworks including ACSC 'Essential Eight' and PSPF
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Kasey O'Halloran on 02 6245 1740 quoting Job Reference: 194811.
Please note only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.