Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Windows System Administrator to provide specialist skills across a number of projects to help meet project outcomes and deliver against the project plans in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP until 30 June 2020 with possible extensions available and requires candidates to have an NV1 security clearance to apply.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in Microsoft technologies administration and implementation
- Experience and detailed operational knowledge of the following server-based applications/services:
- Active Directory 2008 R2
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Microsoft Hyper-V
- Skype for Business
- Exchange 2016/Exchange Online
- Windows 10 Operating System
- Experience successfully working in a project team, delivering to a planned schedule
- Highly desired experience and operational knowledge of the following technologies:
- Citrix XenServer 7.x and above
- Kemp Loadmaster
- Commvault Simpana
- Polycom Video Conferencing
- Cybersecurity awareness
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a minimum NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 199567
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.