About the role
- Contract position for 6 months, with a view to extend as needed. This is a new position, with a desire to hire immediately.
Technical Specialist in the Windows Services team maintaining an enterprise fleet of 2500+ servers with a focus on incident and problem management but also a role that requires excellent stake holder management as a leader in improving service engagement and creating new Microsoft based solutions.
This is a core nominal position which is aligned to the Windows Services operational plan and is required for operational related activities. It is a Technical Specialist role for the Windows Services team which manages incident, request, problem, change, configuration and knowledge management within that space.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience in a Support Engineer or equivalent position
- Windows Server 2012-2019 experience
- Windows DNS management and maintenance
- Management of cloud and virtualised OS instances
- Service management experience
- Change and Incident Management experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.