About the role
Senior Technical Specialist in the Platform Services group, maintaining an enterprise fleet of 3000+ servers with a focus on BAU delivery, which requires excellent stake holder management as a leader in improving service engagement and creating new Microsoft based solutions.
There is an expectation of being able to perform requirements gathering, feedback into design updates and assist with integration and BAU activities to enable application installation in our client's environment.
- This is a core nominal position which is aligned to the Platform Services team across Windows and Midrange for BAU delivery
- Deliver services and support through non-production environments through to final release
- Work with existing and upcoming deployment and support mechanisms and feed directly into ongoing SOE improvements
- Provide design updates and assist with integration
Skills and experience
- Windows Server 2012-2019 experience
- RHEL7-8 experience
- Ansible/Automation experience
- PowerShell experience
- Knowledge for CI-CD - Git, automated builds, Automated tests, automated release pipelines, Infrastructure-as-code, cloud, APIs, Orchestration
- Service Management experience (Change/Incident/Problem)
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.