About the Client:
Our client is an an Australian supermarket, retail and consumer services chain, with over 2,500 retail outlets nationally.
The Windows Support Engineer will join the Windows Services team, who work together to maintain an enterprise fleet of 2500+ servers. The requires the successful candidate to reflect excellent stakeholder management as a leader in improving service engagement and developing new Microsoft-based solutions.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- The role is a nominal position which is aligned to the Windows Services Project delivery
- Delivering services and support through non-production environments through to final release
- Focussing on Windows core competencies
- Providing constructive input into design updates
- Assist with integration and BAU activities to enable application installation
- Work with existing and upcoming deployment and support mechanisms
- Directly assist in ongoing SOE improvements
- Windows Server 2012-2019 experience
- Windows DNS management and maintenance
- AWS, Azure, and GCP cloud native DNS solutions experience and best practices
- Automation of cloud native DNS solutions
- Change Management experience
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Geordie McPherson at Geordie.Mcpherson@peoplebank.com.au.
To apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button.