Windows Server and Exchange Administrator
Duration: 21st September 2020 - 24th September 2021 + possible extension
Location: Brisbane CBD
About the role
Provide support for the client's Windows Exchange infrastructure, both on-prem and cloud based, including planning, installation, configuration, testing, troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Maintains and builds technical knowledge of Exchange and email archival systems, Windows Servers and Server Management Systems
- Development of detailed hardware and software Server and Support Systems Management in a complex distributed environment, including demonstrated ability to propose and implement effective solutions.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrated high levels of experience in designing, implementing, monitoring and supporting Microsoft Exchange (Exchange 2016 and Exchange On-Line) and email archival systems (Office 365 Legal Hold and Enterprise Vault Cloud) ;
- Demonstrated high levels of experience of Windows Server administration (Windows Server 2012 and 2016) and Active Directory Services;
- PowerShell scripting and automation skills
- Knowledge of local and wide area network management;
- Possess a working technical knowledge of server hardware and configuration, and networking peripherals;
- Ability to deploy servers within a Standard Operating Environment;
- Ability to analyse technical processes and provide advice for service improvement;
- Experience supporting mail-based anti-virus systems;
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V
- Experience with Veritas Enterprise Vault, on-premises and cloud based products
- Experience with Microsoft System Centre Operations Manager
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Bharti Chandramouli on 07 3003 7643 quoting reference 205402.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.