About the Company
A leading company who are one of Australia's leading institutions
About the Role
As Windows Server Systems Engineer to be responsible for the upgrade of the current MS Server 2008 fleet to MS 2012, 2016 or 2019. You will develop, automate and execute a repeatable regular patching regime and develop process and technical documentation. You will carry out operation work as needed
- Experienced as an Windows Server Systems Engineer in Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016
- Certified administrator with considerable industry experience (> 5 years)
- Experienced in medium to large scale deployments and operational management of at least Server MS Server 2008 and 2012, extensive troubleshooting
- Considerable experience with VMWare 5.x, 6.x implementation and operation
- Experience with MS Server security management and operations and patch automation using Enterprise patching tool
- Experience working independently when required as well as in a Team based environment.
- Strong customer centric approach
- Knowledge of Linux RHEL 6.x and 7.x and Satellite Server.
- Experience with monitoring solution SCOM 2012, SCOM 2016
- Awareness of Web Stack, Database and Middleware technologies - MS IIS, MS SQL Server, PHP, Apache, experience with securing end-to-end application channels (e.g. OpenSSL, TLS/SSL and certificate management).
- Experience in working within an IT Service Management (ITSM) framework, preferably ServiceNow
NOTE - There is Parking Available on site in Western Sydney at a much reduced rate, but Public transport is available but is complex
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes ASAP
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 198725
Please click the apply button.