Our client, a large IT services company, is a secure and reputable brand within the IT world. Due to movement in their current team they require an BAU Windows Server Support Engineer with excellent communication skills to join their team for a 3 month backfil role.
Working on the customer site this team is responsible for providing end-to-end outsourced IT services including mobile device, laptop and server support; messaging system; central computing infrastructure support including server, storage, networking and data centers to a large enterprise environment consisting of 20,000+ users.
You will be responsible for:
- Executing day to day system operations and infrastructure related user enquires.
- Automated the most frequently executed Service Desk procedures.
- Coordinate with change and incident management for rapid resolution of user and system issues.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Extensive experience in a Wintel Server Support role
- Experience in a large enterprise environment
- Strong incident and problem management skills
- Experience with AD, Server 2003 / 2012R2
- Experience with Win XP, 7 and Win 10
- VMware experience
- Ideally have experience supporting Mobile Devices
If you are seeking a role to start ASAP please apply immediately quoting reference #204667