Our client is a global IT company seeking a VMware/Server Engineer to be based in the Perth CBD. You will be working for a leading mining client for an initial 4-month contract with possibility of extension.
- Develop and maintain Windows platform for the server
- Setup and configuration of vSphere distributed switches
- Execute physical to virtual migrations using third party tools
- Configure and manage Virtual Storage
- Configure and manage vSAN solution
- Design and implement backup technologies
- Experience with VMware virtualization
- Experience with SAN fabric solutions or NAS/SAN technologies
- Working experience in server hardware ad managing critical data centre infrastructure
- Experience with CommVault and NetBackup
- Experience scripting/automating routine tasks and deployments using PowerShell
If you are interested in applying, please click APPLY with a WORD version of your current CV.
Contact: Kate Ellis 9423 1422 (Job Reference: 194759)