WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to State and Federal Government for professional ICT contract staffing. With ongoing opportunities available in leading Government organisations, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects.
WHAT WE NEED
Peoplebank are currently recruiting for a Windows Rollout / Desktop Support Analyst for a potential ongoing State Govt. contract opportunity.
To be considered for this opportunity you must display the following competencies:
- The ability to ensure that all activities are recorded and updated in the service management system, in a timely and accurate manner. Proactively liaise with service desk officers to ensure incidents are managed effectively on behalf of in users.
- Previous experience in supporting Windows 10 rollout is highly preferred.
- High-level of customer service - which is being proactive, cooperative and dependable by analysing user needs and developing rapport with clients. Work to consistently exceed agreed service level metrics, productively measures and end user satisfaction targets.
- The ability to liaise with ICT staff and specialists, including external service providers as required to resolve more complex issues and to ensure compliance with Service Level Agreements.
- Comply with physical, system and data security policies and procedures and proactively report any issues pertaining to the integrity and security of systems. Encourage awareness of security issues and good practice among the end-user community.
- Assist in the development and implementation of customer support methodologies and practices.
- Participate in review of support activities with a view to continual improvement of services provided.
- Demonstrated experience in providing effective and empathetic ICT support and customer service to clients both in person and via telephone including the ability to project a positive and professional image that fosters cooperation.
- Demonstrated understanding of the principles of incident management, including an appreciation for and willingness to accurately document activities and update knowledge management systems.
- Demonstrated experience resolving technical issues in both a stand-alone and a networked environment, requiring a high level of structured problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, contribute to a culture of teamwork and take a shared responsibility for achieving results.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, often in an environment characterised by high volumes of work, tight timelines, conflicting priorities and competing expectations.
- Knowledge and/or experience in a wide range of computer applications such as Microsoft suite of applications, Microsoft Systems Centre Client Configuration Management (SCCM), SMS agent and Microsoft operating systems.
WHAT WE LIKE
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
Please click the Apply button.