Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Windows/Exchange Engineer. This is 6-month contracts with long term extensions options. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra and requires candidates to have Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertake project and BAU support activities
- Assist in Data Migration activities (User mailbox migration & User file migration)
- Provide Exchange 2016, Windows Server 2008 to Server 2016 and Skype for Business services
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring and managing Microsoft Exchange including Exchange 2016
- Proven experience in installing, configuring and managing Windows Server 2008-2016
- Experience in using PowerShell to migrate data
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200170.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.