Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Windows/Exchange Engineer. This is 6-month contracts with long term extensions options available and requires candidates to have Federal Government Security Clearance to apply.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Undertake project and BAU support activities
- Assist in Data Migration activities (User mailbox migration & User file migration)
- Provide Exchange 2016, Windows Server 2008 to Server 2016 and Skype for Business services
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in installing, configuring and managing Microsoft Exchange including Exchange 2016
- Proven experience in installing, configuring and managing Windows Server 2008-2016
- Experience in using PowerShell to migrate data
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens with active AGSVA clearance
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Syed Hasnain on 02 6245 1703 quoting Job Reference: 200170.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.