Our Federal Government Client is seeking two Windows Desktop Engineers.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with 36 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Windows Desktop Administration
- Desktop troubleshooting - Win10
- M365 Administration and troubleshooting (Teams, sharepoint, OneDrive)
- Supporting ln house Applications and COTS Products
- Packaging and SCCM Deployments (building packages, creating collections, deploying software, Releasing updates)
- VMware Administration
- Citrix Administration
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems including M365
- Experience in managing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell
- Experience with SCCM
- Strong written and oral communications skills and a people focused attitude
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience administrating VMWare
- Experience with Citrix Xendesktop and Xenapp
- Experience with Papercut printer management
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #211398
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.