Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Windows Desktop Administrator.
This is a long-term contract role for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will be responsible for:
- Windows Desktop Administration
- Desktop troubleshooting - Win10
- M365 Administration and troubleshooting (Teams, sharepoint, OneDrive)
- Supporting ln house Applications and COTS Products
- Packaging and SCCM Deployments (building packages, creating collections, deploying software, Releasing updates)
- VMware Administration
- Citrix Administration
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience managing and troubleshooting Microsoft Operating Systems including M365
- Experience in managing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience with scripting in PowerShell
- Experience with SCCM
- Strong written and oral communications skills and a people focused attitude
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience administrating VMWare
- Experience with Citrix Xendesktop and Xenapp
- Experience with Papercut printer management
- A good understanding of Essential Eight and the ASD ISM
- Experiencing administrating Microsoft's windows Defender and Intune to manage Win10
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 208054
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.