Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Windows 10 Deployment Manager to work on a federal government project.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Manage the schedule that delivers Windows 10 and Office 2016 to:
- Notebooks PCs - approx. 2600
- Virtual Machines (VMs) - approx. 3200
- Household Survey Interviewer PCs - approx. 600
- Work with Communication and Technical build project teams to effectively develop and adjust the schedule in line with various business requirements
- Communicate with all key project stakeholders and business representatives to ensure a smooth and timely transition to Windows 10
- Up-to-date knowledge of current Operating Systems and Wide Area Networking
- Large scale corporate delivery of key IT platforms, in particular, medium to large scale operating system rollouts
- The ability to communicate and negotiate with staff at any level throughout the Agency
- Operate in a timely manner, with flexibility to reschedule and adjust timing where required
- Operate with a high degree of independence and work effectively under pressure
Skills and experience required:
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Karen Detablan for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7400 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.