Looking for a Windows 10 Deployment Manager in Canberra for a contractual role.
Contract: On - going contract Until June 2018
Clearance: Australian Citizen who has the ability to gain security clearance
- Manage the schedule that delivers Windows 10 and Office 2016 to:
- Notebooks PCs - approx 2600
- Virtual Machines (VMs) - approx 3200
- Household Survey Interviewer PCs - approx 600
- work with Communication and Technical build project teams to effectively develop and adjust the schedule in line with various business requirements
- communicate with all key project stakeholders and business representatives to ensure a smooth and timely transition to Windows 10
- up-to-date knowledge of current Operating Systems and Wide Area Networking
- large scale corporate delivery of key IT platforms, in particular, medium to large scale operating system rollouts
- the ability to communicate and negotiate with staff at any level throughout the Agency
- operate in a timely manner, with flexibility to reschedule and adjust timing where required
operate with a high degree of independence and work effectively under pressure
Apply now for immediate consideration and job description of this role at email@example.com. You can contact Stiti Rath on 03 8080 7296
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.