Windows 10 Deployment Engineer
3 months Contract Immediate start
We have a job opportunity for Windows 10 Deployment Engineer for one of our client based in Perth.
Job title: Windows 10 Deployment Engineer
Duration: 3 months contract
Main Duties / Task:
To install and configure new IT equipment
To resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
To be able to demonstrate good knowledge Windows 10 (1709)
To be able to explain the features of O365,One Drive, One Note etc.
Operating System Deployment via SCCM.
- To install and configure new IT equipment
- To resolve incidents with printers, copiers and scanners
- To resolve incidents and upgrade different types of software and hardware
- To be able to demonstrate good knowledge Windows 10 (1709)
- To be able to explain the features of O365,One Drive, One Note etc.
- Should be familiar with Operating System Deployment via SCCM
- To maintain a first class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organisation.
- Interesting, challenging work;
- Join a rapidly growing organization that will offer growth and career development opportunities;
- Fantastic office environment
- Work with the latest technologies;
- Diverse and flexible team culture;
- Work in an industry that is exciting and currently thriving
Please note: we are looking for candidates with full working rights visa to work in Australia, PR holder or Citizen of Australia.
If you wish to discuss, please contact Mili quoting ref 184939
If you wish to apply, please click the "APPLY" button with an updated resume in WORD
You can send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org