Our federal government client has an opening for an eperienced Whitelisting Specialist to be part of a team supporting and working towards delivering an automated, robust and secure cloud environment.
As a Whitelisting Specialist, you will:
- Assist with design documentation as required for new application proposing the whitelisting rules.
- Analyse specific impacts of automation and deliver processes for integrating disparate services.
- Work in agile team environment to and be responsible for creating Product backlogs with detailed description and acceptance criteria.
- Apply technical skills to support workable solutions that meet business requirements.
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership to team members including developing, coaching and mentorship of junior or less experienced staff.
The successful candidate must have:
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec DCS including installation and configuration
- Specialist knowledge of Symantec SEP including installation and configuration
- Extensive knowledge and troubleshooting Symantec products on Windows and Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of REST APIs and at least one scripting language such as PowerShell to allow for creating/maintaining Symantec automations
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux Operating System and ability to troubleshoot and automate.
- Experience with client installation on Linux using Python and bash
- Ability to develop and provide training to staff.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 200130
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.