Our client works within the Utilities industry, they currently have an opening for a Website Project Manager for initially 6 Months. They are looking for an experienced Website Project Manager that is happy to be hands on and has worked on Content Management Systems before.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Managing the project in accordance with relevant frameworks, processes and standards including Procurement, Contract management, budget reporting and participation in project governance as required
- Leading the project and be accountable for the project deliverables and progress to the steering committee and other governance arrangements
- Contributing to the delivery of new digital applications using an agile approach including customer and stakeholder engagement to facilitate collaborative and iterative development.
- Liaising and working with Website developers as required to support delivery of content
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Project management and the development and delivery of plans, schedules, project artefacts and other outputs in project managing website redevelopments is critical.
- Experience working within a government context is highly desirable
- Experience working within an evolving digital communications projects environment and using data-driven insights to identify ways to improve user experience
- Understanding of SEO - Search Engine Optimisation.
- Understanding of website usage statistics / analytics.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #214438