Our client, a large enterprise is seeking an experienced WebLogic Administrator with proven CA Layer 7 And Oracle Fusion administration experience.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to work from the Melbourne CBD location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
The JD is below and is purely towards fulfilment of CA Layer 7 and Oracle Fusion administration.
· Troubleshooting, Load Balancing, Clustering, Deploying Applications, Performance Tuning and Maintenance.
· Create, configure , Upgrade and tune WebLogic domains/applications for performance
· Work with vendors and developers for application related issues.
· JDBC Connection Pool and Multipool configuration with Oracle
· Creating security roles, group policy, user authentication, auditing and authorization
· Work on Web Security tools- LDAP Server, SSL Certificates and client authentication.
· Node Manager Configuration - remote managed server start and stop. SSL communication between admin server and node manager
· Configuration of Site scope monitors for monitoring the environment
· Unix/Solaris command line usage and shell scripting
· Security Support with SSI, SSL, DES, RSA, TDEA etc.
· Managing and Monitoring the JVM Performance by adjusting WebLogic heap size and garbage collection parameters
· Performed sanity testing on QA, Stage and Production environments after deployment and Patching.
· Configuring the OHS Server.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Pooja Gupta quoting: the 6 digit job reference number or please click the apply button.