- 12 months opportunity
- Australia's Iconic brand
- Excellent pay rates
We are currently looking for WebPOS Developer to work within a Fast paced environment, with leading edge technology and innovation for one of the Australia's Iconic Organisation. You will be Designing, developing and perform unit testing of complex WebPOS transactions
Key Responsibilities include:
- Designs, develops and perform unit testing of complex WebPOS transactions and framework solutions for the internal Projects and Minor Works initiatives
- Designs, develops and perform unit testing on WebPOS banking transactions and provide production support on banking services and bill payment services.
- Designs, develops and perform unit testing on Self-Serve Terminal (SST) transactions and SST framework. Support WebPOS and SST frameworks, banking transactions and complex transactions
- Strong Knowledge of Java script development frameworks (JQuery), React JS, node.JS, Redux.
- Experience or Knowledge of API development and Micro services
- Experience with a range of AWS services
- Good general understanding of Microsoft technologies including .NET and C# and MS Visual Studio.
- Data management and strategy in custom developed environments interfacing with packaged products (i.e. ERP).
- Agile and Feature Driven development methodologies
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #195720