Small Federal Government Agency is looking for a Web Writer for an initial 3 months contract located in the CBD.
The role will involve, but are not limited to the following:
- Audit the Agencies existing website and public documents to determine necessary content changes required to enable implementation of the new digital enrolment & registration application service.
- Review, rewrite and edit existing website content and documents to reflect the new digital enrolment & registration application and related process changes.
- Write all necessary new content for the website, help information and customer messaging.
- Manage approvals process and finalisation for content fit to publish.
- Publish to the website as required.
The required skills and experience are;
- Minimum 5 years experience in high quality writing and editing of content for websites, preferably for government
- Experience in undertaking a content audit of a substantial website, including documents
- Demonstrated understanding of, and ability to, apply WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards, government/agency style guide and other standards to content writing and editing
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.