- Large Client in Parramatta
- 3 months initial contract and can be converted to perm
- DRUPAL experience is a MUST. Website support and maintenance in DRUPAL.
A large Australian client is in need of a Web Specialist in Parramatta for initial 3 months with
The Web Specialist is responsible for the monitoring, maintenance and continuous improvement of the client's websites and mobile applications to ensure the appropriate level of performance for their operations. The main priority in this position is the support of their web platforms and mobile applications.
- Monitor website and mobile application speed and performance to ensure a business grade level of performance.
- Support and maintain standards for website and mobile application sizing, capacity and performance.
- Manage website maintenance, including patches and system upgrades.
- Develop and maintain interfaces, exports and imports, and ensure their smooth running where required.
- Implement and maintain standards for application sizing, capacity and performance.
- Work closely with other IT Service groups to ensure availability and performance of council websites and mobile applications.
- Identify key areas for process improvement in the performance and monitoring of council websites and mobile applications.
- MUST have drupal experience
- Has extensive experience managing large multi-environment database-centric web applications
- Has solid experience in managing and administering content management systems (CMS) supporting digital marketing activities in a production environment
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience supporting mobile applications in an enterprise environment
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal and WordPress solutions including data, display, and information architecture.
- Developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations is preferred
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA reference: 197843
Please click the apply button.