Founded in 1990 Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in contract and permanent recruitment. We have a long history of working with our key clients, some of Australia and Asia's largest blue-chip organisations.
Our consultants are specialists in IT & digital recruitment - they possess an in-depth knowledge of the technical and behavioural skills required to fill each role. Further to this, our recruitment teams are structured into industry verticals, ensuring that when we receive a brief from a client we have a thorough understanding of the industry and the current market drivers.
About the role
The Specified Personnel will be responsible for the following:
- Working as a member of a small team to respond to web publishing requests from business areas through a centralised mailbox and ticketing system.
- Rewriting web content to improve readability, reduce duplication and confusion and ensure that website visitors can obtain the required information as quickly and as clearly as possible
- Writing and developing training and publishing documentations.
- Adhering to client's editorial guidelines and style as well as ensuring alignment with the Digital Services Standard.
- Assessing and analysing web performance through data gathering including use of Google Analytics and other tools.
- Reviewing feedback received on website content and working with internal subject matter experts to adjust, update, create or delete content as required.
To be successful in this role you will possess
- Experience working with web content management systems such as Drupal and SharePoint.
- Experience in govCMS would be highly appreciated.
- Experience working with HTML and converting content to html to adhere to standards, accessibility and best practice guidelines.
- In-depth knowledge of Australian government online standards and their application, particularly WCAG 2.1 and the Digital Services Standard
This role is for Australian citizens and Australian PR holders
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Shah Khalid on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 212809