Our Federal Government Client is seeking a Web Project Manager for a contract with extension options in Canberra. This role is to be worked from our Client's offices in Canberra.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Managing delivery of web projects including project schedules, quality and budgets
- Coordinating with teams to enable project delivery transition and stakeholder management
- Overseeing procurements and tenders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a Project Manager in managing and delivery web based projects
- Proven ability in leading multidisciplinary teams, negotiations and conflict resolution
- Proven background in delivering successful projects and maintaining strong working relationships with stakeholders at al levels
- Prince2, PMBOK, Agile Delivery, Scrum Master/Iteration Manager/Member of Agile team experience.
Due to nature of this requirements, candidates must be Australian Citizens
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 198824.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.