Peoplebank are recruiting for multiple Web Developers (Front End) for long term contracts through to June 2020 based in the Adelaide CBD.
Please note, Australian citizenship is needed due to work environment and project involved.
Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years of Web Development experience (WCAG2.0 AA compliant) in a large scale organisation.
Proven experience in responsive web design and rapid prototyping
- Experience working TypeScript and using Angular(2+), NodeJS, NestJS, NgRx, RxJS
- Demonstrated understanding of UI workflow tools and frameworks, and systems development and front end testing methodologies
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Experience in and/or exposure to a wide range of assistive technologies, including Dragon and JAWS, and knowledge of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Strong understanding of coding best practices - OOP, Design patterns, Data structures, Component driven development
- Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) design patterns
- Experience using the Atlassian tool JIRA
- Experience working in Agile delivery and multi-disciplinary teams
- Hands on experience writing/running unit tests with Jasmine and Karma along with end to end tests with Protractor
This is a truly AMAZING OPPORTUNITY to work with an innovative team, working on large and ground breaking projects.
So don't delay and APPLY NOW!
Or you can call Pramod Jaiswal on 08 8112 7402 for more information