Our Federal Government Client is seeking the services of experienced a web developer with extensive experience in delivering projects using the Agile methodology.
This is a contract role until 31 December 2021 with contract extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you:
- should have extensive experience in web technologies including HTML, CSS frameworks including Bootstrap and Material Design
- will have sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project
- should enjoy working in a tight-knit Agile project team that includes technical staff and stakeholders
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Extensive experience in web technologies including HTML, CSS frameworks including Bootstrap and Material Design.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the role of a developer in an Agile project.
It is desirable if you have:
- Experience with ASP.NET Core technology stack (Desirable).
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess NV1 Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #210550
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.