Peoplebank is Asia Pacific's leading IT & digital recruitment company, specialising in the permanent and contract placement of IT professionals since 1990. For over two decades, we have been finding and delivering the best talent in the marketplace to our clients.
We are currently recruiting for one of our clients based in Adelaide CBD, South Australia
If you are a Front End Developer, we would like to hear from you!
Key skills required:
- Experience working TypeScript and using Angular(2+), NodeJS, NestJS, NgRx, RxJS
- Demonstrated understanding of UI workflow tools and frameworks, and systems development and front end testing methodologies
- Highly developed problem solving skills
- Demonstrated sound communication, negotiation and liaison skills
- Ability to manage workload and meet deadlines
- Experience in and/or exposure to a wide range of assistive technologies, including Dragon and JAWS, and knowledge of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG)
- Strong understanding of coding best practices - OOP, Design patterns, Data structures, Component driven development
- Solid understanding of single page application (SPA) design patterns
- Experience using the Atlassian tool JIRA
- Experience working in Agile delivery and multi-disciplinary teams
- Hands on experience writing/running unit tests with Jasmine and Karma along with end to end tests with Protractor
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.