Long term contract
Our client is a large well know organisation based close to Central Station.
They are seeking a User Researcher / UX Designer to help the team build a deep understanding to support the design and delivery of services.
You'll do this by providing new and useful user insights to the team, and work with designers and developers to make iterative improvements to the service.
- Develop and advocate appropriate research strategies to understand user needs
- Foster a culture of team involvement in user research and decision making
- Plan, design and run user research activities to support the development and continuous improvement
- Manage the usability and accessibility testing process
- Identify and share new research methods and insights across government.
- Know how the internet works.
- Have demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for user-centred design practices
- Have experience of understanding user needs especially those with the most complex user journeys.
- Have experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods.
- Understand the strengths and limitations of different research methods.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4827 quoting ref 187720.