The Developer analyses, develops, enhances, integrates, reviews, tests, maintains, and documents custom components in support of business and technical requirements.
Key Technical Competencies required:
- NV1 Clearance is must
- Programming and delivery experience using, JAVAEE/JFS2 with a focus on maintaining data integrity, analysis and integrity and systems integration
- System monitoring and troubleshooting JAVAEE, Angular JS applications
- Experience integrating to SAP CRM OData services and/or a micro services architecture and advantage
- SAP Java systems and/or ABAP programming experience an advantage
- Protocols and concepts such as HTTP, HTTPS, SSL/TLS, SOAP, COBRA(IIOP), CPIC, RMI, LDAP, DNS, load balancing, session stickiness/affinity, proxies, firewalls, web servers and web rules
- Technical documentation, including designs, task cards, processes and procedures for review by senior staff
- Skillset focused on front end web development, with supporting capability for JAVAEE/JSF2.
- Provide maintenance and support within the assigned area of responsibility
- Undertake a range of analysis, design, software development, testing and maintenance activities under guidance from senior developers
- Under limited guidance adhere to high quality standards in software development
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely resolution of production issues
Think this sounds exactly like the role for you? Act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ash Bhatia on 03 8080 7217.