Leading online tech retailer who've won several awards who offer a collaborative environment and support their employees to reach their potential through career development and growth.
As part of an agile and collaborative IT team, you will be reporting directly to the CTO. Play a key role in the development, support, and optimisation of the eCommerce site, you will be involved in all stages of the SDLC and be work on a variety of key projects with an emphasis on search engine optimisation.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and ongoing quality of the website with a focus on SEO optimisation.
- Develop code that meets best practice standards, is performant and conforms to accessibility and quality guidelines.
- Solve technical issues that are identified by other team members and work through implementing solutions.
- Develop and deploy new features and solutions.
- Be an active member of the team through quality training and development.
Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years full stack development experience
- Understanding of the entire SDLC, including website architecture and integrations
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Keen interest in eCommerce and SEO
- SEO/Google Analytics Experience would be desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Matt Fogarty quoting reference 245857.