Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Web Developer with expertise in Content Management Systems to work on multiple projects within a positive and supportive creative team. Within this role you will be designing a new scrolling animated site and working on the final stage of a new SilverStripe CMS website.
This is a contract opportunity starting ASAP for 6 months with the option to extend for a further 6 months and will be located at our Client's Canberra office.
As the successful candidate, you will demonstrate:
- Strong proficiency with HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, and responsive design
- Experience developing in PHP and MySQL based Content Management Systems
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with SilverStripe CMS, Git and GitHub highly desired
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a strong attention to detail
Due to security requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Peggy Jones on 02 6245 1726 quoting Job Reference: 195687
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.