Our client are looking to engage a Web Developer for an initial 12 month fixed term role based at Kelvin Grove, Brisbane. As a Web Developer assisting with the web service upgrade initiative, you will be responsible for the migration and redevelopment of websites and applications that require relocation to a supported environment.
The role will demonstrate competence in developing on various web platforms and be able to develop using a user-centred design approaches, with a focus on quality to ensure compliance with appropriate quality frameworks and industry standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the technical design, migration, and redevelopment of web sites.
- Working with a range of web programming languages, content management systems, software applications and technologies.
- Test, troubleshoot, and adapt solutions based on feedback, system functionality and constraints and known web design issues.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of contemporary web tools to design, build, maintain, enhance and develop web solutions that meet the needs of clients.
- Proven front-end development experience implementing Single Page Applications (preferably Angular), Web Components and Content Management Systems (preferably Squiz).
- Experience with integrating and customising authentication and authorisation mechanisms such as SAML and OpenID Connect into applications.
- Knowledge and experience working with of runtimes/tools such as Node.js and Webpack
- Experience with Apache, PHP, MySQL and Java technologies.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions leveraging cloud-based services and architectures such as Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in maintaining and supporting corporate web applications, using front end technologies such as HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, Bootstrap and SASS, with an understanding of the concepts of web architecture and the development of ICT systems focused on solving business needs in a strategic manner.
If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you. Apply Now! Or contact Rachael Byrnes or Donna Prince on 07 3319 7537 quoting job reference 188731