Long term contract
Our client is a large well know organisation based close to Central Station.
They are seeking a Service / Interaction Designer to join their project team.
You will ensure the service and interactions are based on evidence of user needs in line with project goals and delivery cycles. You'll be experienced in prototyping and familiar with using agile methods, as well as enjoy working openly and collaboratively with policy, technology and content team members.
- Design services and interactions for a range of user needs.
- Take an evidence-based approach to user-centered design.
- Create and rapidly iterate service prototypes.
- Contribute to and capture the outcomes of user research.
- Have a design-related degree, or relevant industry experience.
- Generate wireframes, paper and clickable prototypes.
- Generate visual design concepts (mood boards, sketches).
- Generate visual design elements for multiple devices (responsive design).
- Have experience working in a multidisciplinary team using an agile and iterative approach to solve problems.
- Be able to collaborate on designs with a developer.
For more information, please contact Pooja Gupta on 02 9409 4837 quoting ref 187721