Our Federal Government client are seeking an experienced Web Content Writer to help with creating and managing content on the website.
This is a long-term contract opportunity until 30 June 2021 with Possible 4 x 3 Month Extension Option, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
Write and structurally edit accessible web content for customer, corporate and community audiences, Use SEO principles to optimise online ranking and develop and deliver content that meets best practice plain English, accessibility, editorial and brand standards
.As a successful candidate you will have:
- Demonstrated understanding of best practice for digital content, particularly with reference to plain English and accessibility (WCAG2.1), with a user centric approach
- Extensive experience in writing and editing for the web within large and complex organisations
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Has worked on sites with a range of complex policy and regulatory content
- Ability to translate complex information (such as legal jargon) into clear and simple language, in line with job stories
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- System skills across MS Office, CMS, and social media platforms
- Use SEO principles to optimise online ranking
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens and have an ability to clear the PEIC.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: #206728
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.