Our Federal Government Client is seeking multiple skilled Web Content Specialists; Writers, Editors and Team Leads for contract roles. All roles are an initial 12-month engagement and require Australian Citizenship to apply.
Our Client is in the process of building a multidisciplinary Digital Experience team to create client-centred content for a new website. The team will work with business areas to refine existing content and develop new web content in line with DVA's content guidelines.
The Web Content Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Leading the Website Content team
- Providing strategic direction for web content development and advise on procedures for content development and management
- Editing and clearing content in line with DTA and internal guidelines
- Leading, supporting, training and setting goals/expectations for the team
The Web Content Writer will be responsible for:
- Researching existing content
- Collaborating with business areas to update content and create new web content
- Explain complex information and concepts in a clear and concise way
- Write in plain English and follow accessibility guidelines
The Web Content Editor will be responsible for:
- Creating, editing and clearing web content
- Explaining complex information and concepts in a clear and concise way
- Meeting publication standards and establishing goals/expectations
- Offering advice around content design and information architecture
To be successful in these roles, you will possess demonstrated experience providing the services required, as well as having strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to work to deadlines. Prior experience with virtual assistant/chatbot content and management is highly regarded.
Due to the nature of this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens to apply
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 197287
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.