Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Web Business Analyst for an initial 3-month contract with potential extension options. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing ICT projects using cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) as well as traditional on premise applications.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A high level of experience in the development of Web Projects
- A strong foundation in the technical skills and knowledge base required for implementing ICT projects using cloud service models i.e. Iaas, PaaS and SaaS.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting successful projects through the development and management of requirements and business analysis artefacts
- A strong understanding of BABOK guide knowledge areas is desirable
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master/ Iteration Manager or as a member of an agile team is desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents with full working rights to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Sophia Ahmad on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 199130
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.