Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Web Business Analyst to assist in managing project initiatives and be expected to perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes and other activities dependent upon the project type. To succeed in this role you should have a naturally analytical way of thinking and be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical users.
This is a contract role for 6 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the successful candidate, you must:
- Have experience in the development of ICT and Web projects
- Be highly developed analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Have the ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Have a good foundation in the technical skills and knowledge base required for implementing ICT projects using cloud service models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) as well as traditional on premise applications.
- Have Excellent document management skills.
- Have experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Have excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Have a history of supporting successful projects through the development and management of requirements and business analysis artefacts.
It is desirable if you have:
- A demonstrated understanding of BABOK guide knowledge areas
- A demonstrated understanding of agile methodologies and practices
- Experience as a Scrum Master/Iteration Manager or as a member of an agile team
- An understanding of (or the ability to quickly acquire) the domain of statistical analysis
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizen to apply.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 205658
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.