Our client is a leading established and reputable brand that makes and distributes software solutions for a rapid changing retail world. They provide a complete process & system solution covering all areas of the business from accounting solutions through to sales, CRM and much more.
Evolving from a very traditional of on-premises solution, transitioning to a more modern and essential web/mobile solution. To aid their transformation they need to hire a team of people.
Initial contracts will be for 12 months, the project is in infancy and is expected to run for approximately 24-48 months.
Their developement team based in Parramatta is looking for an experienced Web Application Developer.
In this role, the Web Developer will:
- Analyse requirements and translate these into efficient business applications
- Co-develop Web Apps to run in the UI framework
- Provide your input to the UX of our application
- Write technical documentation and guides to assist other developers
- Write and execute Unit Test scripts
- Assist in providing 3rd level support for the application
To be considered for this role, it is essential to have the following skills and experience:
- University / IT Qualification with 3 years' minimum experience
- Experience in Collaborative Projects
- Change Management experience
- Demonstrable experience in:
- HTML5 frameworks and HTML mark-up and styling using CSS3
- Asynchronous request handling
- Coding to consume REST web services with complex datasets
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Good working knowledge of UI and UX design principles
This is a critical role for our client starting their transformation project. They need your expertise to ensure success of their new business model moving forward. They have a stable, friendly team working in a flexible environment.
If you feel you can hit the ground running, please click 'apply now'
For more information about this role, please call Meg Geronimo at 8267 4600 quoting job# 213493